Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 25 April 2016

Trip to Honshu, last part

After such a dark day in the forest it was a relief to get to the coast again.



A fishing village near Nagato


has he got horns?


strange folks here... 


better run...  Great Cormorant, カワウ




At sea we can breath.

Funny day it was, but I would like to go back to this village one day and take the time to look at the old buildings. Interesting and despite the "strange folks" very friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment