Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Friday, 29 April 2016

Imazu area in the 3rd week of April

Some late afternoon shots, under soft light conditions. The best time.

Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ



Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ







Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギand Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ


nice to be able to compare

The Wood Sandpiper felt lonely I guess. There weren't many of his buddies around. Next I saw him in company of Common Snipe, タシギ



Way at the back a Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ The only one I have seen so far. 


At last the Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ found his mates





No comments:

Post a Comment