Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 29 April 2016

Imazu area in the 3rd week of April

Some late afternoon shots, under soft light conditions. The best time.

Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ



Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ







Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギand Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ


nice to be able to compare

The Wood Sandpiper felt lonely I guess. There weren't many of his buddies around. Next I saw him in company of Common Snipe, タシギ



Way at the back a Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ The only one I have seen so far. 


At last the Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ found his mates





No comments:

Post a Comment