Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Garganey, シマアジ

The days have become much warmer and flowers, other than the cherry blossom have suddenly appeared. Or maybe it was not so sudden, but when I visited the fields around Imazu there seemed to have been explosions of yellow and purple.

My favorite: Chinese milk vetch, れんげ



They make such pretty pics of any ordinary bird, like these Spot-billed Ducks, カルガモ



More interesting birds were Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ in the sky and a Little Ringed Plover, コチドリon the mud

 \

Another splash of color: the 7 spot ladybird, Coccinella septempunctata.



But the price of the early morning were the Garganeys, シマアジ 4 Males and 2 females in one pond and another female on the side












No comments:

Post a Comment