Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 29 April 2016

Mid-April on Noko Island

Generally on the way to work, when I can take an early ferry.

First Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ  Not a very good image, but it was the first of the season, on the 14th. 



The next day the lady was there as well.



Next a surprise at a Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ nest




The chick flew and left the nest when a Long-tailed Tit stole the food that a parent was bringing to the nest. The parent left in search for more and the chick followed the Tit...



Eastern Crowned Warbler, センダイムシクイ Only identifiable by its song 





Black-faced Bunting, アオジ 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment