Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 10 April 2016

One sunny day in April

Some days there is nothing much to see, other days....

Little Ringed Plover, コチドリ



Eurasian Curlew, ダイシャクシギ
  





Every year I take many photos of waders at the mudflats of Fukuoka and Saga, where the prevailing background colors are muddy grey and muddy brown. Seeing this bird in a green environment was like watching a new species







Intermediate Egret, チュウサギ



 What is this morsel?




A warm sunny day in the fields full of fresh green and yellow colors and cheerful BGM by a tree full of vocal Japanese Grosbeaks, イカル



No comments:

Post a Comment