Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 23 April 2016

Trip to Honshu, Lake Shinji and Matsue

After we had seen enough of the swans and ducks we headed back to the west. Stopped by Lake Shinji on the way and Matsue as well to visit the castle:


In HDR this time. I don't often do that, cause I don't really like it much, but with this castle it turned out ok, in fact better than any other.

roof detail with scary fish

More roof detail with Grey Heron, アオサギ



Impressive. And that's what it was meant to be I suppose.



Nearby a huge bonsai of Matsu

 Someones wishes written on pebbles



A good castle should have a moat.

Common Teal, コガモ


Around the lake:


Gadwall, オカヨシガモ



Great Cormorant, カワウ



Osprey, ミサゴ               Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ     



And really not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment