Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 18 April 2016

Little Ringed Plover, コチドリ

Hello, My name is Kochidori. I am a small, very common plover with a black and white collar and beautiful yellow-ringed eyes. I tap the soil with my feet when I look for my favorite tiny insects. It's like tap-dancing. Too bad you can't hear it... I'm a happy bird.





I can ruffle my feathers and make them dance.


And I can also do funny things with my head




That's me on the mud. And me in the sky.


See you out there!







No comments:

Post a Comment