Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 18 April 2016

Little Ringed Plover, コチドリ

Hello, My name is Kochidori. I am a small, very common plover with a black and white collar and beautiful yellow-ringed eyes. I tap the soil with my feet when I look for my favorite tiny insects. It's like tap-dancing. Too bad you can't hear it... I'm a happy bird.





I can ruffle my feathers and make them dance.


And I can also do funny things with my head




That's me on the mud. And me in the sky.


See you out there!







No comments:

Post a Comment