Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 17 April 2016

The last Sakura

Sakura, Cherry Blossom... it's Spring.
Time to bring out lighter jackets, T-shirts even, sunglasses and hats.
Wear someting in matching pink or light green.
Soon the winter birds will leave and the summer visitors are on their way.
It's the beginning of the migration season.





Brown-eared Bulbul, ヒヨドリ









   

Japanese White-eye, メジロ









 













 And now all the flowers have gone. Shaken or blown off.
But it still can make a pretty sight.


Varied Tit, ヤマガラ

  

No comments:

Post a Comment