Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 5 June 2022

Lapwings and Pheasants

When I was in Saga I happened to hear a Lapwing. Looking at the fields I saw 2 adults and 2 chicks. A male pheasant crossed my path, and a later a female as well. I wasn't looking for these birds, they just happened. 😊

Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ













Japanese Green Pheasant, キジ












1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos! I just joined 'Birding Pal' and came across your blog. I've been mesmerized by lapwings in the rice fields near me here in Shizuoka recently. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete