Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 19 June 2022

Flowers, bugs and scenery of Mt Kuju area

I'm still not done with this place. Things I see when I walk around, flowers, bugs deserve a place here as well. In June the woods are full of surprises. The weather can be bad, we had too much rain on one of the 3 days, but when it's good it's VERY good.


Colors of the early morning


Ichiyakusou, イチヤクソウ  (Pyrola japonica)



Columbine, オダマキ



Shiraitosou, シライトソウ  (Chionographis japonica)



カンアオイ(Asarum nipponicum) Wild ginger



False Helleborine, バイケイソウ



The flowers aren't particularly pretty, but the tall plants are a special sight in the dark forest





At the same place, Sawarurisou, サワルリソウ



Near grass land, Bistort or Ibukitoranoo イブキトラノオ (Bistorta officinalis)





During the rainy season sunshine and rain alternate during the day



Nest of Yellow-vented Hornet, コガタスズメバチの巣



Aoshaku moth, アオシャク亜科



Tsumakishironami Carpet moth, ツマキシロナミシャク



Tsubame Edashaku spec, ツバメエダシャク 



Rosy Footman, ベニヘリコケガ



Esakimon Stink bug, エサキモンキツノカメムシ



Young Aokuchibuto Kamemushi, アオクチブトカメムシ 幼虫






Cocoon of Japanese silk moth (ヤママユ). I'd like to see the huge moth some time!



2 Scorpionflies, maybe Misuji Shiriage ミスジシリアゲ



Don't know this beetle. Never seen it before. 



Don't know this spider either, but the reflection of the light in the web caught my eye



the forest Pierrot, ゴイシシジミ



Diana Treebrown, クロヒカゲ





Selection of mysterious mushrooms, popping up in the forest overnight, the magic elements of the woods












I love this place (how many times have I mentioned that?)
One day I will stay here a whole week, or even maybe a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment