Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 19 June 2022

Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ

When the Woodpeckers had moved on, I scanned the area for more activity. These 3 fledglings sat on a branch waiting to be fed. It took a while before a parent flew by, so I had time to approach them, taking photos as I went along. Too many photos and it's hard to decide which ones I should keep.












After many long minutes Mom (or Dad) showed up with a juicy caterpillar.



But it seemed a bit much for this chick and Mum took it away again



Hey, come back with that!




No comments:

Post a Comment