Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 22 June 2022

Red-rumped Swallows, コシアカツバメ

On June 17th I left home in the afternoon, in pursuit of the Koshiaka Tsubame. At this place in the west, I found nests under the highway, attached to the concrete. Lots of birds were flying around, many of them juveniles. Most nests looked abandoned; their job here seemed done. To my surprise I met Mr. M. who gave me some plums. Yummy! When I wanted to return the favor, he had left...










Towards the mountains, were the birds nest at an old school the scene was different. Adult birds frequently entered the tunnels with food. There must be chicks in there.





On the way back I stopped in Imazu and saw 1 Whiskered Tern, クロハラアジサシ






It was a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment