Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Mt Hiko, June 2nd

The cherry trees in the mountains are quite lively in May/June.  I hardly ever came across Jays lately but here it was a Jay circus full of acrobatics. Not only them. The Green Pigeons flew in for a feed as well and so did Japanese Thrushes.

Male Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ





female



Feeding chicks I guess.



Eurasian Jay, カケス















White-bellied Green Pigeon, アオバト



I saw this bush with pretty lace-like flowers, thinking it was a kind of Lacebark
But now I'm not so sure. Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you, Mr. A: Sawa Futagi, サワフタギ  (Symplocos chinensis)







No comments:

Post a Comment