Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 30 May 2022

Raccoon babies, アライグマ

All babies are cute, but these 2 were SUPER! Late afternoon, we were on the way home when we saw them on the side of the road in the mountains south of the city. No parents were in sight, they must have been watching from a distance.









How old would they be? 3 months? One was a little smaller than the other.






They saw me from across the road, but didn't seem too concerned. Hadn't they learned about harmful humans yet?









No comments:

Post a Comment