Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 15 May 2022

Pipits and Wagtails, and a bonus badger

I looked for migrating wagtails and pipits, but despite the stories of Richard's Pipit, Blyth's Pipit, Yellow Wagtails and more I could not find them. The Olive-backed Pipit appeared a few times. I was glad, because I had not seen any last winter.



Olive-backed Pipit, ビンズイ











Suddenly this Wagtail landed in front of me. And was gone again in a few seconds.
Amur White Wagtail, ホオジロハクセキレイ (Motacilla alba lugens)



 female or non-breeding Grey Wagtail, キセキレイ



Good morning! A big fat and healthy looking Badger! Enjoying all the fruit in this part of Kyushu.
Didn't you notice me? Japanese badger, アナグマ



Badger or Tanuki Raccoon? アナグマ?  タヌキ?



Showing a foot. Yes, it's a Badger. Or a Raccoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment