Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 15 May 2022

Herons, Egrets and a Starling

Last post of my Golden Week collection. It was a real pleasure!


Looking like an old man patroling the edge of the field: Chinese Pond Heron, アカガシラサギ









I heard it calling when a Black Kite came too close and found it hidden in the thickest part of a tree:
Striated Heron, ササゴイ



5 Of them kept us company from May 1st to 4th. Good luck Cattle Egret, アマサギ





Last a small Starling, Chestnut-cheeked Starling, コムクドリ
Just one bird and it stayed up high





2 comments:

  1. Good evening!
    I was happy to meet again in Imazu the other day!
    Lots of nice pictures!
    The singing yellow bunting is so cute, and the Chinese pond heron really looks like an old man!
    That day was fun!

    I'm looking forward to seeing you again (^^♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your English is good, I'm surprised. Me too, I had a good time that day and sure would like to see you again. ❣️

      Delete