Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 5 May 2022

Coal Tits, コガラ

Fukuoka is full of Great Tits, Varied Tits and Long-tailed Tits, but to see the small Coal Tits we go to the mountains in Oita pref. They move extremely fast and I often give up trying to capture them, but on this (dark and rainy )day I took my time. The trees didn't have their full crown of leaves yet, so I could follow them around in the canopy. Inevitably stumbling off the paths and ending up wet and dirty which for me is not unusual as some of you know, but this time it was horrendous.










A female begging for food







Which the boyfriend eagerly supplies





But she took off without giving him his reward!





Some final acrobatics 








No comments:

Post a Comment