Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 14 May 2022

Emberiza 5: Japanese Yellow Bunting, ノジコ

Veteran birders often tell me that this used to be a common bird in Fukuoka. In the last 10 years I have seen it there twice. This was a real treat, seeing them at several fields, in the park even!


Japanese Yellow Bunting, ノジコ  (Emberiza sulphurata)













Arisaema spec.マムシクサ (Arum family)
They are sometimes called Cobra Lilies. I can see why.


Japanese Five-lined Skink, ニホントカゲ 


No comments:

Post a Comment