Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 29 May 2022

Around Fukuoka city in May

When there are no special birds to see I will do with the regulars around town. And I was quite pleased to see them in the green foliage of early summer!


Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ






Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Ryukyu Ashy Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ



Little Grebe, カイツブリ parent and child











Brown-eared Bulbul, ヒヨドリ pair?



Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ



Red-rumped Swallow, コシアカツバメ







Alpinia japonica,  ハナミョウガ



Common Mapwing larva, イシガケチョウ 幼虫



コウホネ, East Asian yellow water-lily



Japanese Striped Snake, シマヘビ



Nejiki, ネジキの花
Don't you want to look inside?





Tsumakishiro Namishaku, ツマキシロナミシャク (Carpet moth)



Himeuranami Janome, ヒメウラナミジャノメ



female Indian Fritillary,  ツマグロヒョウモン



ヒメジャノメ, Chinese Bushbrown



Sekkoku Orchid, セッコクラン





No comments:

Post a Comment