Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 6 May 2023

Wagtails: Citrine Wagtail, キガシラセキレイ; Eastern Yellow Wagtail, ツメナガセキレイ; Western Yellow Wagtail, マミジロツメナガセキレイ

 The wagtails were well represented. The 3 of them hung out together in THE fields together, but only one came to the river for a sip

Juvenile Citrine Wagtail, キガシラセキレイ





 I'd like to see an adult bird again one day
Back to the restaurant



Then there was the Eastern Yellow Wagtail, ツメナガセキレイ



Bigger than the others, bright yellow, it was hard to miss.





Western Yellow Wagtail, マミジロツメナガセキレイ







Sometimes the 3 of them were seen together, but I could not capture it. Below the Western and the Citrine



Just for the record, resident bird Grey Wagtail, キセキレイ



No comments:

Post a Comment