Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 18 May 2023

Black-winged Stilts, again

  I went back to get better results. There was a time that I mainly took photo's of birds for their beauty. My 300mm 2.8f worked very well. But things have changed. I cannot use a tripod so often anymore and the big lens is too heavy for hand-held shooting. My working lens now is smaller and lighter. I am more flexible with this and results are fair. This day I went back to the field and used my big lens. What a difference! 

Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ









Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ





Pacific Golden Plover, ムナグロ



Oriental Magpie, カササギ




What's happening with these two Magpies near the high school in Imazu? Did they have chicks? Does anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment