Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 30 May 2023

Small Stuff in May

 It's getting humid and hot - time for small stuff when the birds don't fly.


In spring these Japanese Five-lined Skinks, ニホントカゲ get beautiful colors



Orchid types Sokushinran, ソクシンラン and Cremastra Orchid, サイハイラン



A bit of color, red stink bug アカスジカメムシ



Snails together



Flowers in Imazu, Blue and Yellow Iris; maybe コアヤメ, キショウブ        





Caterpillar of Doguga? I don't know. Better watch out.
I don't remember these kinds of caterpillars from the Netherlands. As a child I often picked them up. they never were a problem. But here... OUCH!!!!





I was looking for shield bugs around Aburagiri trees, but only found this one. ヒメホシカメムシ



Plenty of long slithering creatures here!
Japanese Striped Snake, シマヘビ










Same place: Tiger Keelback, ヤマカガシ



Himerenge, ヒメレンゲ 



Saxifrage, ユキノシタ



Japanese Flash, トラフシジミ  Summer type

 

Smaller Green Flower Chafer, コアオハナムグリ on Bridal Wreath, ウツギ


No comments:

Post a Comment