Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 5 May 2023

Migrating Buntings: Yellow-browed Bunting, キマユホオジロ

I visited the peninsula south of N city during GW. There were many birds that I don't often see here around Fukuoka. I will be posting them during the coming days. Starting with my favorite, the buntings.

There were so many Yellow-browed Buntings, キマユホオジロ and they were singing all day long. It was difficult to bypass them and to stop taking photos. Many were feeding in a freshly ploughed field, where they found lots of bugs I suppose, but where they often disappeared from view. We had to wait for them to sit on a branch of some kind. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment