Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Starlings and Stonechats

A flock of Chestnut-cheeked Starlings, コムクドリ was in the area and came to visit on my 3rd and last day. With the forecast for bad weather coming up I had contemplated to return early, bad as usual I couldn't stop watching whatever happened around me. I would have missed them...






6 out of around 10 birds





A Stejneger's Stonechat ノビタキ was still in a field nearby, but I only saw it from far







Driving back home I took the small roads to avoid traffic. Thus ended up in Imazu and guess who were there? 



No comments:

Post a Comment