Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Pipits: Richard's Pipit, マミジロタヒバリ; Red-throated Pipit, ムネアカタヒバリ; Olive-backed Pipit, ビンズイ

  Popping in and out of the dense growth, both Richard's and Red-throated took some time. I heard their call and waited. Once my presence was established and accepted they came out real close


Richard's Pipit, マミジロタヒバリ









Something was moving in the tall grass: Red-throated Pipit, ムネアカタヒバリ

















There were 3 or 4 birds, moving together from bush to bush



What are these orange flowers? Kind of Chickweed? are they wild flowers?



There was a flock of Olive-backed Pipits, ビンズイ in the park, but time was up. Hence just 1 photo



No comments:

Post a Comment