Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 14 May 2023

Flowers in this spring

 Last year I didn't see the Noble Orchid, so I made an extra effort, climbed a mountain in April all by myself in the rain, so I dare not post them on the blog!

Noble Orchid, シュンラン










The next one, also in April was the Golden Orchid, キンラン





For this orchid I cannot find an English name. Thrixspermum japonicum (カヤラン)







Other flowers that caught my attention were a yellow violet, キスミレ (Viola orientalis)


Primula Sieboldii, サクラソウ


A kind of flower that grows in the shade, カンアオイ (Asarum nipponicum)


Bogbean, ミツガシワ in a mountain swamp


Intruiging plant, with flowers on top of the leaves. Helwingia Japonica, ハナイカダ


And a not so rare Gentian, that I like because it reminds me of the mountains in Europe, where I first saw it as a child. ハルリンドウ, Gentiana thunbergii.


No comments:

Post a Comment