Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 September 2013

Migrating waders 1


The season has started, birds are on the move.
I should really keep my blog updated, especially during migration.
Now I will translate this into Japanese using “well known software”, which will probably render it incomprehensible…

季節は始まりました、鳥は進行中です。
特に移動の間、私はブログを更新しておいた方がいいです

On August 22nd these plovers and stints were sighted west of Fukuoka city, not far from the famous mudflats of Imazu. It was a very hot day and we had not had any rain for some time. There were very few water-logged fields and I was wondering were the birds would go for a meal this year.


Pacific Golden Ploverムナグロ:




Long-toed Stintヒバリシギ:



Red-necked Stintトウネン:


Looking forward to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment