Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 16 September 2013

Kanzaki 3 ao dai goisagi

More images of the crowd: Great, Cattle and Little Egret.



Below two Night Herons watching the Little Egrets.



Feeding the hungry chicks must be such a stressful process

 


 







The parent (left) making up its mind who to feed




Black-crowned Night Heron,  ゴイサギ



The young night heron and the turtle would make a pleasant scene if the water wasn't that dirty.






It’s a bit embarrassing, such a bad photograph, but I will publish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment