Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 16 September 2013

Kanzaki 3 ao dai goisagi

More images of the crowd: Great, Cattle and Little Egret.



Below two Night Herons watching the Little Egrets.



Feeding the hungry chicks must be such a stressful process

 


 







The parent (left) making up its mind who to feed




Black-crowned Night Heron,  ゴイサギ



The young night heron and the turtle would make a pleasant scene if the water wasn't that dirty.






It’s a bit embarrassing, such a bad photograph, but I will publish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment