Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 7 September 2013

Migrating waders 8

The next day it was raining again. Yesterday's birds were still there and I payed a bit more attention to the feet of the Long-toed Stint. There was only one bird present, so I had to wait around a bit.

Long-toed Stintヒバリシギ


Show us your long toes!



At the far back were these 2 yellow colored birds. Just Grey Wagtails in my opinion. セキレイ



A Crake crossing over to another paddy  Ruddy-breasted Crakeヒクイナ



Sandpipers chasing each other.  Common Sandpiper,  イソシギ





100s of sparrows, feeding on the rice grains.  Eurasion Tree Sparrow,  スズメ
  



It seems the rain makes them even more excited.







No comments:

Post a Comment