Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 17 June 2023

No birds, but mushrooms

 I have wanted to see them for a long time. This year I got the chance. After climbing a lot of steps...        ....I finally found them!


ウスキキヌガサタケ

Phallus luteus is a species of fungus in the stinkhorn family.








And キヌガサタケ

Another Stinkhorn with various names, such as Bamboo Mushroom, Bamboo Pith, Long Net Stinkhorn, Crinoline Stinkhorn or Veiled Lady



While carrying my small lens, I also grabbed a red colored Longhorn beetle, ベニカミキリ


Back at the car another Longhorn welcomed me: Gomadara Kamikiri , ゴマダラカミキリ 

It is one of the most well-known species of longhorn beetle in Japan




It reminded me of another encounter...



No comments:

Post a Comment