Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 29 June 2023

Nanayama swamp

 My yearly summer visit to the wetlands in Nanayama turned out a bit short, but the expected flowers and dragonflies were there. The only surprise was the big dragonfly below. When I came home, I realized which one it was


Female Kurosuji Ginyanma dragonfly, クロスジギンヤンマ depositing her eggs at the edge of the lake





Kakiran, カキラン





Nejiki (ネジキ)



White-legged Damselfly Monosashitombo, モノサシトンボ  



The smallest dragonfly in Japan, only 2-3cm: male Haccho tombo, Scarlet Dwarf ♂,  ハッチョウトンボ



female Haccho tombo, Scarlet Dwarf ,  ハッチョウトンボ



Japanese Pogonia Tokisou,トキソウ   and    Kobanotomboso, コバノトンボソウ
both Japanese orchids



Round-leaved Sundew, モウセンゴケ



Himemikuri, ヒメミクリ 



Japanese Water Iris, ノハナショウブ



Tsuchi Akebi, ツチアケビ



No comments:

Post a Comment