Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 22 June 2023

Iroiro part 2

  Another day, another route

I received a message about Whiskered Terns, but when I arrived they were gone. Instead I saw a fox, wandering around at noon! キツネ



The only bird I stopped for was a Zitting Cisticola, セッカ



I wanted to see its fan-shaped tail. I saw it, but without a head 😖😖



Surprise! A Grass Lizard, カナヘビ with a double tail. After the original one was lost another one sprouted from the base.



I think this is the hairy caterpillar of a Maimaiga, マイマイガ (Gypsy Moth) but I'm not sure. It looks so melancholic with those eye-like markings



I was happy to find an Ikarimonga, イカリモンガ and waited for the morning sun to warm it up, but then it got eaten by a spider...



A big dragonfly again, サナエトンボ?



This day was the party day of many Small Copper, ベニシジミ butterflies






No comments:

Post a Comment