Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 16 June 2023

Greater Painted-Snipe, タマシギ and some more

 Going east on a mission, I passed a field where I expected to see Lapwings. When I stopped there, I didn't see any lapwings, but there were 2 Painted Snipes


Male and female of Greater Painted-Snipe, タマシギ at the far end of a rice field. Fortunately, the rice plants were still small.









On the way back I dropped by again, hoping for better light conditions. I could not find the Painted Snipes anymore, but there was a Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ...



Why are you all by yourself? Don't you have any chicks somewhere?







Young White Wagtails, ハクセキレイ - Fluffy and cute 







Calling loud, but difficult to locate was the Lesser Cuckoo, ホトトギス



No comments:

Post a Comment