Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Mt Raizan

I climbed Mt. Raizan. To the very top. It took some hours, but I'm glad I could still do it. Jaap was with me, and a friend as well. We took our time, stopped at many places to take photos and visited the Buddhist temple at the end of the day. It was a good day.


A lot of wild Hydrangea's along the way. アマチャ - アジサイ






Still at the parking lot, an Unmon Suzume Hawk  Moth,  ウンモンスズメ sat on the concrete, rested on the grass and flew away into the darkness of the forest





Japanese Ginseng, オタネニンジン



A kind of wild ginger: Kanaoi, カンアオイ The finger is pointing to the flower





On the top were many butterflies. I like this Silver-washed Fritillary, ミドリヒョウモン





A cousin of the common butterfly below: Indian Fritillary, ツマグロヒョウモン
female



male



Another less common one: High Brown Fritillary, ウラギンヒョウモン



Mayfly, カゲロウ



Just started to flower: Urinoki, ウリノキ



Rai Shrine Jogu



Tsuchi Asebi, ツチアセビ, kind of orchid



At Raizansennyoji Taihioin Buddhist temple



Rai Shrine



Us at the top

No comments:

Post a Comment