Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 15 January 2023

Velvet Scoter, ビロードキングロ

At the estuary of the big river, walking distance from home. Last year it didn't come. The year before neither. But I remember I clearly saw it about 6 or 7 years ago. Anyway, the river is wide, the flock of ducks and grebes hangs around in the middle. It's quite a distance. Still, it was not difficult to find.


Velvet Scoter, ビロードキングロ


Among Greater Scaups, スズガモ



Moving in and out of the flock









Greater Scaups, スズガモ and Great Crested Grebes, カンムリカイツブリ



Mew Gull, カモメ  Flying overhead...



...skirting the beach






No comments:

Post a Comment