Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 8 January 2023

Isahaya 2, small birds

It was cold. There was still snow in the fields. The first day the wind was too strong to look for small birds, but after that the sun broke through andthat  warmed us all up.


Northern Lapwing, タゲリ in the last bit of snow patches



I stopped at a field filled with heaps of dung. The sun brought out many small flies. A flock of Common Starlings, ホシムクドリ landed right in front of me





They sure love to argue!



Other small birds appeared as well. Many Buff-bellied Pipits and White Wagtails. Also 3 Yellow Wagtails, ツメナガセキレイ 1 with lots of yellow coloring, which made it easy to keep track











Buff-bellied Pipit, タヒバリ



Common Starlings, ホシムクドリ



No comments:

Post a Comment