Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Male Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ♂  (and some more)

They usually fly at the end of the day or early morning, when ambient light is lacking. Difficult. But even now, at 2pm it was a hard job. I could not focus well. Blahh







Other birds in the area: Common Starlings, ホシムクドリ



Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ



Osprey, ミサゴ



And lots of cranes, Hooded and White-naped
White-naped Cranes, マナヅル



The more interesting was this flock of Bramblings, アトリ in the early evening. Again, difficult to focus and shutter speed too low. Ah well...








No comments:

Post a Comment