Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Isahaya 5, more Raptors

First walk of the morning, I have hardly opened my eyes. The ducks haven't come flying yet, raptors are waiting. 

2 Eastern Buzzards, ノスリ?



The first one to meet me up close: Eastern Marsh Harrier male adult, チュウヒ♂成長





Another one flying around the duck's roost







Young male 若い♂




Next some images of a female Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ♀






The Rough-legged Buzzard that I hoped to see stayed out of sight

No comments:

Post a Comment