Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 12 January 2023

Back in Fukuoka: Brent Geese, コクガン and Harlequin Ducks, シノリガモ

After an absence of over 2 weeks, I had a lot to catch up on. First there were the Brant Geese, コクガン that I saw on January 2nd, but failed to upload earlier. Time, time, time. I need 48 hours in a day!

 

Brent Goose couple, コクガン


Which one would be the male? Which one the female?


Nice, a partner who is always on your side





At the coast I looked for the 3 Harlequin Ducks, シノリガモ that occasionally come close.


I found one a long way out, but it paid to wait.





When it - she? returned to the reef 2 more joined her.





And WHAT is this?



No comments:

Post a Comment