Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 15 January 2023

Swan Goose, サカツラガン

It had been sunny all day, but when I got to the pond the sky turned overcast. Still, the scene was not too dull, despite the lack of green and any other color than concrete-grey


Swan Geese, サカツラガン





2 Great Cormorants, カワウ awed by the sheer size





Big beak!



Hey! Sunshine!!! The gap in the clouds lasted less than a minute 😒



Time to move



Oops, here comes a Eu.Spoonbill, ヘラサギ









Time to go




Other birds seen here: Little Ringed Plover, コチドリ


and Common Snipe, タシギ

No comments:

Post a Comment