Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 2 September 2024

Last mountain trip of the month

When I checked the regular berry trees I found no flycatchers to speak of. Had they found a better restaurant? Possibly. But Mr Pheasant took his chance. I found him first on a low branch, exactly where I saw a male pheasant last year. (Same bird?) Then again at the very top. How often do you see pheasants so high up in a tree????




Green Pheasant, キジ











A Hairstreak in the morning. Which one? ミドリシジミ


It's a female


Goschkevitschi's Labyrinth bufs, サトキマダラヒカゲ  Come join the party






Watching from above, a Gomadara Longhorn beetle, ゴマダラカミキリ


... and the White Admiral, イチモンジチョウ 

No comments:

Post a Comment