Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 16 September 2024

September 6th, waders

A bit late, sorry. I went to the fields early, to avoid the heat. There wasn't always enough light yet, so images look a bit dark. But the mood was clear.


Short-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ



With other Stints in the back



Short-toed and Red-necked Stints, トウネン, mata ヒバリシギ



together





One more Short-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ



A newcomer: Dunlin, ハマシギ



Still around, a very friendly female Ruff, エリマキシギ 





Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ





All by itself in a field where I don't usually see waders.
Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ


No comments:

Post a Comment