Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 14 September 2024

Low mountains around Fukuoka

The summer break has ended, I have to stay in the city now and go to work. No more respite in the cool mountains of central Kyushu...  I visited some places around the city.



Every year a pleasure, Grey-streaked Flycatcher, エゾビタキ







Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ



Ryukyu Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ



Red-rumped swallow, コシアカツバメ







Other wings included a Yamato Jewel beetle, タマムシ



Japanese Tiger beetle, ハンミョウ always around when it's hot.
Doesn't he look monstrous?



Shortly after my surprise at seeing a pheasant up in the tree, I saw a crab heading for the top.
The tree wasn't very high, though 😉



Newborn Japanese Grass Lizard, ニホンカナヘビ Still very small, only just fits on the leaf.



Japanese Tree frog, ニホンアマガエル
Quietly soothing

No comments:

Post a Comment