Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 18 September 2024

Shorebirds September 17th

 The tide was in, birds were resting on the concrete wall as usual. I could see Dunlins, Greenshanks and several different Sandpipers. I was happy to see the Lesser Sandpipers, about 7 birds, 1 or 2 still with summer feathers.




Then, when the tide went out they started flying and landed right in front of me, on the SE side of the river. I ducked deep down and approached them slowly. 



Nearby, Lesser Sand Plover







I didn't see the one with summer plumage anymore...
I love their sweet face with those big eyes 



 Dunlin, ハマシギ



Terek Sandpipers, ソリハシシギ



hurry, hurry



At the island, I noticed some Spoonbills, Black-faced and a Eurasian. Welcome back!
クロツラヘラサギ, ヘラサギ



No comments:

Post a Comment