Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 6 September 2024

The following day

The typhoon that brought the waders has moved on, and so have most birds. I had to look real hard to find these. But then, that is part of the fun!


2 big Ruffs, エリマキシギ  about the same size, so I guess they are both young males











One of the few Stints left in the original field.
Red-necked Stint, トウネン



Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ A lucky encounter



Now this is a different story. 2 Far-Eastern Curlews, ホウロクシギ were very active, walking from field to field, preferably on the road (as they usually do). Hard to miss.











The hard part was the 2 shot!



Hey, long time no see! I thought I'd miss you this year.
female Greater Painted Snipe, タマシギ





Watching me, watching you. Oriental Turtle Dove, キジバト



No comments:

Post a Comment