Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 18 September 2024

More from the 17th

At the ricefields I found a young Redshank that was not too shy. Several Red-necked Stints, a few Wood Sandpipers, and lots of Common Snipes. A small flock of ducks was hiding in the back. I think some were Garganeys, but I have no photo.

Common Redshank, アカアシシギ juv



see that fish!







Red-necked Stint, トウネン



Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ



Common Snipes, タシギ



Every fall there is a day when Snipes seem to be everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment