Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Green Pigeons, アオバト at the seashore

We visited Arao end of August to spend a day on the coast, hoping to catch a cool breeze. I waited for the Green Pigeons to come and drink seawater. But the tide was high and I had to wait till after midday. It was too hot by that time to hang around. I managed just one shot at the and of the afternoon.












The morning light is so much better!



Over 20 Grey-tailed Tattlers, キアシシギ flew in and waited the tide out.





Dreaming of the old days when I went out on my own little sailboat... I want to go sailing...



No comments:

Post a Comment