Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 30 May 2016

Mountain birds

Stealing an hour or 2 before work, I didn't think I would see much. But sometimes you get lucky
Chinese Bamboo Partridge, コジュケイ







Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ
  






Oriental Greenfinch, カワラヒワ



And the star of the morning: Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



A week before at another mountain:


The place was full of butterflies. I took just a few















I will add their names later. Gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment