Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Friday, 27 May 2016

More from Saga

The day we went to check out the Glossy Ibis there were a number of other birds present in the area.
First another White-winged Tern, ハジロクロハラアジサシ












  


Rednecks on the road! Plus some one with long toes... That would mean trouble anywhere...
but not here. 5 Red-necked Stints, トウネン and in front 1 Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ





A long time no see Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ



It took a while to find them, but they were there: Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ





A Black-tailed Godwit, オグロシギ showing a bit of his black tail









Last redneck with a woody. Red-necked Stint, トウネンand Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ





No comments:

Post a Comment