Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 28 May 2016

Spring birds around Fukuoka 3: Thrushes and juveniles

In the city parks the winter thrushes had left, making place for temporary visitors:
Eyebrowed Thrush, マミチャジナイ










  








After most of the colorful flycatchers had moved on there was just the 
Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



The resident birds were proudly presenting their offspring 
Great Tit, シジュウカラ

 


trying out some self-caught... leaves



Still not sure about the place... What am I doing here actually?



Next the cutest of all bird babies: Long-tailed Tit, エナガ






So cute! 可愛すぎっている

No comments:

Post a Comment